KPHProperties is a property developer providing Technical services and Construction Management, project planning and project costing . It has the necessary skills and capabilities to provide services in the following fields:
- Property development.
- Construction Management.
- Infrastructure development and
- JV property development.
KLIA Properties is mostly comprised of personnel who has been involved in the development and construction of KL International Airport in Sepang. With the success of these MEGA project, it provide the company the necessary experiences, skill, strength and competitiveness for the company to confidently embark to provide service to our existing and potential customers with excellence.
The management team of KLIA Properties strives to be in the lead and excel in each field of their expertise by practicing a systematic project approach and processes that will yield confidence and assurance to our customers.
KLIA Properties has in place a company wide quality management system that will allow any of our customers to call for evidence of conformity at any time they wish to do so. We believe by doing so we are providing value for money for the services rendered.
- To be a leading provider in Property Development and Construction Management.
Board of Directors
Tan Sri (Dr) Ir. Jamilus Md. Hussein ( Advisor)
FIVMM, FIEM, PE (M), FAFEO ASEAN ENGINEERING, Member REMA Asia &
Australia, AFEO, APEC Engineer, EMF International Engineer. Past President PMI
Dip. Civil Engineering , Technical College, KL
B Sc (Hons) Civil, Univ of Strathclyde, Glasgow,UK
M Sc (Geotechnical)SUNY Buffalo, USA
Tn. Hj. Nazarudin Mohd. Nordin
B. Sc in Mech. Engineering, Univ of Stratchlyde,UK
Dato’ A.Rahman Safar
CA(M), MBA, DIA, B.Econ (Hons).
Ir. Liang Hian Ching (Advisor)
PE (M), FIEM, Past President PMI(Malaysia Chapter).
B Eng (Hons) Civil.
Ir. Mohd Hanaffi Ayop
P Eng. BEng (Hons)
Dato’ Dr. Richard Cheong
DBA, MBA, BA
Property Development Manager
Dato’ Abdan bin Mustapa
Sr. Noor’ Atikah Abu Bakar, B. Applied Sc. In Quantity Surveying
Ar. Mardiana Soebarjo, Advance Dip. Architecture
Fakhrul Affendi Muhammad, M.Business Administration, B. Architecture (Hons)
Nur Zawani Adnan, B. Islamic Finance (Hons)
Mohd Rashid Abdullah, Dip. Architecture
Zuraida Mohd Noor
The services offered by the company include:
Site development and earthworks
Drainage and flood mitigation work
Water supply and sewerage system
Dam and power generation plant
Road and highway engineering
Bridge and interchanges
Buildings which include housing, factories, industrial buildings, low/medium/high rise structures, office/business complexes, sports complexes, hanger etc.
Air conditioning and co-generation plant.
Waste treatment plant.
Building services incl. lifts and escalator.
Fire protection engineering
- Commercial development – 3B Curve at Bandar Baru Bangi – RM60 million
- Office Building and Shop at Bandar Baru Bangi – RM25 million
- Mix development Commercial and Housing at Jenjarom – RM40 million
- Commercial Development at Bang Gateway Phase 1 – RM 150 Million
- Commercial Resident Development at iResident @ Kota Damansara – RM 150 Million
- Commercial Shop lot Development at Bangi Gateway Phase 3B – RM 100 Million
- Commercial Development – Private Hospital at Bangi Gateway Phase 2 – 150 Million
- Commercial Development – Street Mall at Bangi Gateway Phase 3A – 150 Million
Construction in Progress
- Mix Development : Bangi Gateway Hypermarket at Bangi Gateway Phase 4 – RM 400 Million
- Commercial Resident Development at Bangi Gateway Service Apartment
- Proposed Mix development and commercial centre at Bangi – RM250 million
- Proposed Mix Development at Bukit Raja , Klang – RM20 million