KLIAProperties is a property developer providing Technical services and Construction Management, project planning and project costing . It has the necessary skills and capabilities to provide services in the following fields:
- Property development Planning.
- Construction Management.
- Infrastructure development and
- JV property development.
KLIA Properties is mostly comprised of personnel who has been involved in the development and construction of KL International Airport in Sepang. With the success of these MEGA project, it provide the company the necessary experiences, skill, strength and competitiveness for the company to confidently embark to provide service to our existing and potential customers with excellence.
The management team of KLIA Properties strives to be in the lead and excel in each field of their expertise by practicing a systematic project approach and processes that will yield confidence and assurance to our customers.
KLIA Properties has in place a company wide quality management system that will allow any of our customers to call for evidence of conformity at any time they wish to do so. We believe by doing so we are providing value for money for the services rendered.
- To be a leading provider in Property Development and Construction Management.
Board of Directors
Tan Sri (Dr) Ir. Jamilus Md. Hussein ( Advisor)
FIVMM, FIEM, PE (M), FAFEO ASEAN ENGINEERING, Member REMA Asia &
Australia, AFEO, APEC Engineer, EMF International Engineer. Past President PMI
Dip. Civil Engineering , Technical College, KL
B Sc (Hons) Civil, Univ of Strathclyde, Glasgow,UK
M Sc (Geotechnical)SUNY Buffalo, USA
Tn. Hj. Nazarudin Mohd. Nordin
B. Sc in Mech. Engineering, Univ of Stratchlyde,UK
Dato’ A.Rahman Safar
CA(M), MBA, DIA, B.Econ (Hons).
Ir. Liang Hian Ching (Advisor)
PE (M), FIEM, Past President PMI(Malaysia Chapter).
B Eng (Hons) Civil.
Ir. Mohd Hanaffi Ayop
P Eng. BEng (Hons)
Dato’ Dr. Richard Cheong
DBA, MBA, BA
Property Development Manager
Dato’ Abdan bin Mustapa
Ir. Othman Hussin, B. Eng (Hons) Civil
Ir. Muhammad Ainuddin Musa, B. Eng (Hons) Electrical
Ir. Muhammad Johan Jamaan, B. Eng (Hons) Civil
Sr. Noor’ Atikah Abu Bakar, B. Applied Sc. In Quantity Surveying
Mardiana Soebarjo, B. Architecture
Mohd Rashid Abdullah, Dip. Architecture
Nur Zawani Adnan, B. Islamic Finance (Hons)
Zuraida Mohd Noor
The services offered by the company include:
Site development and earthworks
Drainage and flood mitigation work
Water supply and sewerage system
Dam and power generation plant
Road and highway engineering
Bridge and interchanges
Buildings which include housing, factories, industrial buildings, low/medium/high rise structures, office/business complexes, sports complexes, hanger etc.
Air conditioning and co-generation plant.
Waste treatment plant.
Building services incl. lifts and escalator.
Fire protection engineering
- Commercial development – 3B Curve at Bandar Baru Bangi – RM60 million
- Office Building and Shop at Bandar Baru Bangi – RM25 million
- Mix development Commercial and Housing at Jenjarom – RM40 million
- Commercial Development at Bang Gateway Phase – RM 150 Million
- Commercial Resident Development at iResident @ Kota Damansara – RM 150 Million
- Commercial Shop lot Development at Bangi Gateway Phase 3B – RM 100 Million
- Residential Development : PR1MA at Melaka Sentral – 110 Million
- Mix Development : Pangsapuri at Mukim Dengkil – 161 Million
- Proposed Mix Development at Shoplot and Semi-Dat Section 15 – RM 300 Million
- Proposed Residential Development at Ampang – RM 320 Million
- Proposed Mix Development at Ijok, Kuala Selangor – RM 320 Million
- Proposed Apartment and Shop Lot at Section 7, Bandar Baru bangi – RM 90 Million
Construction in Progress
- Commercial Development : Private Hospital at Bangi Gateway Phase 2 – RM 150 Million
- Commercial Development : Street Mall at Bangi Gateway Phase 3A – RM 150 Million
- Mix Development : Bangi Gateway Hypermarket at iResident at Bangi Gateway Phase 4 – RM 400 Million
- Proposed Specialist Hospital at Bangi – RM70 million
- Proposed East Coast Wholesale Centre at Kuantan – RM100 million
- Proposed Exposition Centre and Food Court at Bangi – RM5 million
- Proposed Mix development and commercial centre at Bangi – RM120 million
- Proposed Trainning Centre at Meru , Klang – RM20 million