KLIA Facility & Asset Management Sdn. Bhd.
Vision & Mission
- To be an innovative team of motivated professionals recognized for leadership, professionalism and excellence in Facilities Management industry
- To provide our community with a safe and sustainable built environment which supports and enhances an inspiring and conducive working environment
- To be recognized in the FM industry
- To offer our FM services to the potential Clients
- To participate in Government/Private tender exercise
- To achieve efficient and effective results through standardized business processes
- To share accurate information
- To develop innovative and motivated employees
- Attend ‘on the job training’ to gain experience
- Facilities Management Consultancy Services Develop and establish facility management plan and work processes associated to facilities maintenance and take full control on the implementation.
- Integrated Facilities Management Services Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring and control of all tasks associated to the facilities maintenance by establishing a single point of contact.
- Building Facilities Condition Audit.
- Perform inspections on building services and installed systems to ascertain the level of operating and physical condition of the as-built facilities.
- Computerized Facilities Management System Develop, execute and maintain the implementation of the CFMS
- Maintenance Services of Engineering System Maintaining engineering systems installed within the buildings such as CCTV system, Power Supply and Distribution, Building Management System (BMS), Fire Fighting Systems, Domestic Water Supply Reticulation Systems, Plumbing & Sewerage Systems, Back Up Power/Generators etc
- Energy Saving Management