KLIAEngineers Sdn. Bhd. (KLIAE) was established in 2002 and is a G7 Contractor offering construction services in civil & structural works, architectural works, M&E works and interior design works. The Company also provides facilities management (FM) services for office, mall and college buildings.
KLIA Engineers is the construction arm under the KLIA Premier Holdings group of companies. KLIA Engineers is comprised of professionals who have been involved in the development and construction of KLIA International Airport, Sepang and other airport projects in Malaysia.
With the success of these mega projects, it provides the company the necessary skill, strength and competitiveness to confidently embark on providing our existing and potential customers with excellent service. The management team of KLIA Engineers strives to lead and excel in each field of their expertise by practicing a systematic project approach that will yield confidence and assurance to our customers. The technical knowledge, planning and procurement techniques are the assets in this company to complete the tasks in hand.
Registration with CIDB – Sub-heads :
- B (Pembinaan Bangunan) : B24, B28, B04
- C (Pembinaan Kejuruteraan Awam) : CE21
- F (Fasiliti) : F01
- M (Mekanikal & Elektrikal) : M15, M20.
Registration with other body :
- Malaysia Association of Facility Management (MAFM)
The Management Team is made up of professionals who have vast experience and proven technical and management capabilities. They are vigilant to meet challengers and committed to serve and realize all the specified project goals of the Clients.
Tan Sri Dato’ (Dr) Ir. Jamilus Md. Hussein
FIVMM, FIEM, PE (M), FAFEO ASEAN ENGINEERING, Member REMA Asia & Australia, AFEO, APEC Engineer, EMF International Engineer. Past President PMI Malaysia Chapter.
Dip. Civil Engineering, Technical College, KL
B.Sc (Hons) Civil, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
M.Sc. (Geotechnical) SUNY Buffalo, USA
Dato ‘ A.Rahman Safar
CA(M), MBA, DIA, B.Econ (Hons)
Ir. Mohd Hanaffi Ayop
P Eng. B.Eng (Hons)
En. Fakhrul Affendi Muhammad –
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Cardiff University, Wales, UK
B. Arch. (Hons) in Archi., University Technology of Malaysia, Malaysia
- To be a leading provider in Construction Services.
We are committed :-
- Secure and deliver projects ahead of schedule and fulfilling the expectation of our client.
- Deliver quality end products at a competitive price.
- To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our clients, suppliers, subcontractors and professional associates.
In recognising the Clients’ requirements, the Company has consistently maintained a high level of service and commitment to on-time and on-budget performance.
The objectives in the provision of services are constantly monitored by the firm’s Quality Management System to ensure its effectiveness.
Through combined, synchronized, practical and workable methods, we will deliver compilable yet superior products to our Client with sense of pride and dignity.
KLIAE and the KLIA Holdings group has the knowledge and experiences in the following areas :
- Construction services
- Construction management
- Technical requirements
- Project management
- Implementation and production management
- Document control
- Network of performing subcontractors
- Material resources
- Substantial database of project costing and planning information